USA INTERNET SURRENDER DAYS AWAY... Why is there not outrage???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It hasn't exactly been under the radar, they've been talking about it for two years or more.

that may be so .. but I have not seen a word about this until a few weeks ago in any of the news outlets and I'm a fanatic about breaking news.
now we are days away from a hand over of world control of internet oversight. who ever ends up in control could decide to charge ALL domain holders .. 20x rate increase or 100x increase .. or what ever. we could easily get held hostage as the internet has become more and more important in our everyday activities.

this change cannot be undone .. once control is given away!!!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder what effect this has on all our internet accounts that have our bank account numbers and credit card numbers? Whoever gets control could take that info and do whatever they want and their is nothing we can do about it. No one is going to get outraged over something like this. People will go on with their lives like everything is perfectly fine. Meanwhile the country is falling apart. Let's see how people feel about a year into Hilary's presidency. I hope she loses but there are just too many idiots in this country. People that will support her no matter what she has done. A career politician that is one of the biggest liars on earth.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
this change cannot be undone .. once control is given away!!!

I'm not sure I believe that... I don't see it getting out of hand, but if they try, I don't think the US is going to stand by and get bulldogged.

Unless we continue on our current path and put another Clinton in the White House, that is... as long as she gets her cut, she'll sell us down the river without so much as a floatie.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many of our largest and best companies in the US are highly dependent on the internet. And, not just for email but for cloud computing and file storage, voice communications, teleconferencing, etc. Giving away control will open the door for foreign interests to bring America to her knees. This administration is either incompetent or has an agenda to destroy the US.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's Dec 31st, 1999, too. I'm just not seeing THAT much control from domain name registration, and I don't see the US standing by and letting someone do those kinds of things. I could be wrong, but oh well. We'll see when it all comes crashing down, I guess, won't we?

Latest posts

Top Bottom