Vietnam Veterans Day.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To all those men and women that served in Vietnam and especially to those that gave their lives for this great country......You Are Not Forgotten !

View attachment 466111

View attachment 466112
I placed third in Nixon's first lottery. Eleven buddies from high school and college are on that wall, plus deceased wife's first husband. That all expense paid vacation changed my generation, left its mark forever. Vets won that war, politicians gave it away.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first boyfriend's older brother's name is on that wall. We were just kids. I will never forget the day they found out. My first (and unfortunately not my last) funeral for a man lost to that war. 😢 I ran into him (my old boyfriend) a few years before I met Grumpy. All we talked about was his brother and how his death affected his family. It was like neither of us had moved on. 😢😢

Thank you to each and every one of you who served.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20230529_072551.jpg

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel truly fortunate to have 4F'd that FUBAR. A waste of life and treasure. By the time my medical problem was cleared up the war was over and I had a company to run and a house to pay for so never served.

Had a bunch of friends that served there. All gave some, some gave all.

God Bless each of you who did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom