Vortex Strike Eagle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I just put one on layaway at the LGS. Was quite impressed by clarity and reticle sharpness. Can't wait to get it out and run it some.

Who here has experience with them?

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Best bang for buck in scopes IMO.
I have one for my 3 gunnin rifle and really dig it. It's really clear, quick to transition with, the reticle isn't so busy that you lose your aiming point on the fly but it's got enough in there to make proper hits at distance.
The illumination isn't easy to see on a bright day, but I never turn that on anyways.
You'll be real happy with it I'm sure.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! I'm hoping to make a 3-gun rifle with it - I built a lightweight 16" that it will find a home on.

I've heard rumors of saturday matches here in tulsa, which I would actually be able to attend; every once in a while at least.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! I'm hoping to make a 3-gun rifle with it - I built a lightweight 16" that it will find a home on.

I've heard rumors of saturday matches here in tulsa, which I would actually be able to attend; every once in a while at least.

USSA had a "one-off" 3-gun match last weekend but I don't know if there are plans for a full-time match to return.

The OKCGC 3-gun match should be back on in October[ish]

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I've finally found a place close by where I can shoot on a regular basis. Felt good to be shooting again. At least now I can practice. The guy who I'm shooting with is an instructor and has worked with Kurt Miller and Mike Seeklander; he's already helped both my wife and I quite a bit.

The USSA site says they expect to host that 3-gun match every 2-3 months. Which would probably be about as often as I'd be able to go for now at least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom