Wannamachers fall show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with you guys that they have a lot of guns where it's lever action and collector items, sometimes the prices are outrageous, but sometimes you can find a hidden gem, last year during the spring show I almost walked out with a G19 Gen 4 with 3 mags for $500, it was very tempting but didn't have enough funds so just bought ammo. Found some HST 147 +p for $24.95 50 rounds at the show and should bought the lot but decided just to buy 1 box and try it out, this was before I was really new to guns, now I have a little more knowledge and know what to look for.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a lot but last year was my first and enjoyed it. Dead tired when I got finished the one full day, but bought a few things and learned about taking notes of what I want to go back and take a closer look at.
Going this year will depend on what happens on the political scene. If it's a panic thing, forget it. I can live with what I got. If calmer heads prevail, I'll go.
Just looking for a good bolt action rifle like a Savage 10.
I love all the variety but not crazy about the crowds. Got a barrel to the head by an idiot with a rifle he was trying to get off his back to show to someone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom