Warning scam artist!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like this? I had an antique chair on craigslist for $200. He is the check he sent, sight unseen. Wants me to deposit the check and wire the funds to the guy going to pick it up. When the bank tells me the cashiers check is no good in a couple of days, I would be on the hook for the money..... I love messing with them. Make them spend money and time on me may save some old lady somewhere else. I don't use my right name and I have it sent to an empty house I'm working on.

Attachments

• 20160809_175146_resized.jpg
    20160809_175146_resized.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 346

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like this? I had an antique chair on craigslist for $200. He is the check he sent, sight unseen. Wants me to deposit the check and wire the funds to the guy going to pick it up. When the bank tells me the cashiers check is no good in a couple of days, I would be on the hook for the money..... I love messing with them. Make them spend money and time on me may save some old lady somewhere else. I don't use my right name and I have it sent to an empty house I'm working on.

Fighting the good fight! Keep it up sir.:thumb:

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

LOL. I do the same thing. I've been able to get a scammer to send me a check repeatedly after claiming that I never got the first one, or the second one... then the third one was damaged with it arrived.... etc..etc.. you know you've won when you get a hateful email cursing you in poor broken English. Such a satisfying feeling. I've never enjoyed getting cussed out so much! I like to think, like you, that every envelope that arrives in my mailbox is one less that might arrive in a sweet old lady's mailbox.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone. If you get any texts or offers from the number (213) 394-5413 LOOK OUT. Whoever it is will "buy" what you have, they will send a check for about $1000.00 more than what you asked for and say it is a mistake. This is fishing and money laundering. So BEWARE!!
Be careful @KurtM, they always target the elderly...LOL

posted via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom