what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my rant.......When I go out to eat, and ask for iced tea, the server always asks if I want sweet tea right after I just said I want iced tea. (Hint: did I say sweet tea?)
We have a Tuesday eat, and maybe shoot group that has taken this on for a laugh. So far, its 50%.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my rant.......When I go out to eat, and ask for iced tea, the server always asks if I want sweet tea right after I just said I want iced tea. (Hint: did I say sweet tea?)
We have a Tuesday eat, and maybe shoot group that has taken this on for a laugh. So far, its 50%.

My wife has to specifically ask for sweet tea this far North. And then they probably don't have it and just point to the sugar on the table. She'll then tell them to just bring water.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I ask for regular tea and they ask if I mean sweet tea. Sweet tea isn't regular tea!

I'm old enough to remember when every restaurant and cafe only served regular iced tea. If you wanted sweet tea, you added the sugar yourself.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160905_9822f89d3f1dbd3acf6ccb446fa14024.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom