Where to buy deuce and a half?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a fellow named Brown (I don't recall the first name) in Binger that has more trucks than you could ever want, he has them by the dozens. They come in all sizes all the way up to some really big ones, bigger than 5 ton. Just drive into Binger and you can't miss him because his trucks are all over the place.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a fellow named Brown (I don't recall the first name) in Binger that has more trucks than you could ever want, he has them by the dozens. They come in all sizes all the way up to some really big ones, bigger than 5 ton. Just drive into Binger and you can't miss him because his trucks are all over the place.
He goes by Buzz.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotcha, I shop there or browse there looking for replacement parts for the H1. I got a replacement hood there about a year ago.

On another note. I am glad you started this thread. I was going to author one because I am looking for a bobbed deuce and was going to see if anyone here had one or considerable experience with one.

You do realize Brady is gonna want to take that to prom if you get it. You will most definitely have someone to help you work on it if you get it. I will say most of the ones for sale privately around here are priced high. One on 89th and Penn last summer was $7800 OBO when we stopped and looked at it.

Boomer7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do realize Brady is gonna want to take that to prom if you get it. You will most definitely have someone to help you work on it if you get it. I will say most of the ones for sale privately around here are priced high. One on 89th and Penn last summer was $7800 OBO when we stopped and looked at it.

By the time Brady graduates I should have a tank or at least an armored car. $7800.00 is not bad. There was one in Tishomingo in rough shape and I think he wanted about that much.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
img.gawkerassets.com_img_17ysxhpffzlvpjpg_original.jpg

Oh baby!!

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My neighbor was selling a bunch of 2.5 and 5 tons this summer, I can ask him if he gots any left, if your still looking for one.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Joe, that's quite an upgrade from the Daihatsu. LOL

How much is insurance on it? Liability only?

I had this before any of the mini trucks. I always wanted to put one of the mini trucks in the bed to take a picture, but never did...

I think the insurance is something like $30 a year for liability...lol

Oh baby!!

That looks like one of the ones done by C&C Equipment...Definitely awesome, they had one on ebay that they were asking right at $60k for I think...

Latest posts

Top Bottom