who is the preferred suppressor dealer on this board

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tommy at Sooner State Pawn hands down.
Checkout their instock selection on their site. I've bought two from him.
Might checkout the hybrid can made by Liberty. Shoots multiple calibers. May not be as quiet as a dedicated can, but let's face it, they aren't exactly silent anyway so it's worth the $$ savings to me.

LDA.45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beware of Gene Sears...
I wanted to buy a TBAC 338BA that comes with the Brake/Adapter from the Factory.
They wanted full retail for the can WITHOUT the Brake and $145.00 for the Brake, Which retails for $125.00.
When I tried to explain that the Brake was included in the retail price, The reply was we order them " separately" .
Fore Warned is Fore Armed!!!

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tommy Frederick, of Sooner State Pawn had competitive prices, filled out the paperwork and completed a trust for me. Even added my stripped lower to the trust, so I could submit for a SBR. All that paperwork done for free and correctly represents a significant value in time, money and hassle.

Definitely worth a visit.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tommy Frederick, of Sooner State Pawn had competitive prices, filled out the paperwork and completed a trust for me. Even added my stripped lower to the trust, so I could submit for a SBR. All that paperwork done for free and correctly represents a significant value in time, money and hassle.

Definitely worth a visit.

The last few times I've been there and saw a first time buyer looking at cans, he told them he doesn't offer to setup trusts anymore, but pointed them in the right direction on where they could get it done locally. They still have the best selection, but call ahead if you are also needing to setup a trust to make sure.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I second Steve at Cold Hand Arms. Just visiting his store is worth the trip with all the class 3 items he has in there.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have to have a trust to buy a silencer? I am thinking about getting the griffin armament Optimus one. With the new ATF rule I don't know though. Sounds like a bunch of hassle and bs to get one. And not to mention a lot of money. I read a little about it and it seems that before July 13 having a trust was the way to go. But now since you don't have to get Cleo signature I don't really see the point.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have to have a trust to buy a silencer? I am thinking about getting the griffin armament Optimus one. With the new ATF rule I don't know though. Sounds like a bunch of hassle and bs to get one. And not to mention a lot of money. I read a little about it and it seems that before July 13 having a trust was the way to go. But now since you don't have to get Cleo signature I don't really see the point.
NO CLEO signature required, but you do have to give CLEO notification. There is more to it that just the hassle of buying the item... you also have to consider the hassle presented in the event of your death. Considering it all, a trust is still the easiest and best way to go IMHO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom