Why So Many Sigs For Sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravo1413

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love the Glock And Sig. Have aG19 gen 4. And G19 gen 5. Love them both. Both have been fitted with same firing group, sights and triggers. Sig 45, p365, p365 macro comp. Love them all and won’t sell.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was issued a 320, nothing really bad about it other than a little heavy. Shot well but makes Glocks feel like they have a soul in comparison. I dont think I'd buy one. Love the 226 though.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just speaking for myself, I was almost all SIG for years until I procured a Glock 20 (a decade ago, when the Glock 20 and 29 were the only routinely available 10mm’s around - outside an occasional used Smith or Colt Delta)

got used to the Glock grip frame , liked it , then started transitioning everything over to Glock platform and sold a bunch of Sig’s

fast forward 12 years and I’m tired of the snakebite effect I get from the Glock trigger when using heavy 10mm loads, so I’m temporily off the Glock train and have bought 3 Sigs in the last few months , although 2 are 1911’s purchased from a fellow forum member, and I love the 1911 again

so my take, yes I could easily take a Glock 19 or Sig 229 and say ‘ “Good enough! I’m done!”

but I’m a tinkerer as I suspect a lot of us are , so I’ve bought and sold roughly 15 Sig pistols for no fault of the guns at all

i do wish I hadn’t sold the SAO P220 10mm GT20 a few years ago though. I got excited when Sig put these out, paid a deposit, waited a few months, then got it, shot it and my reaction was — meh, not doing anything my Glock doesn’t do

Latest posts

Top Bottom