Word to the (not so) wise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

capnkirk462

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if things go south with the job you can always get the word "sucks" tattooed underneath it.

I saw a fence that SSS Fencing had put up over here in Bethany years ago. Their little sign that they put on all the fences they hang says in little print under the their logo "Do not remove. This is your warranty."

Some fella had spray painted under that sign "SUCKS" in big, bold, black lettering.😂😂😂 I was impressed with their conviction. But, by God, they still had their warranty intact! 😁

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a fence that SSS Fencing had put up over here in Bethany years ago. Their little sign that they put on all the fences they hang says in little print under the their logo "Do not remove. This is your warranty."

Some fella had spray painted under that sign "SUCKS" in big, bold, black lettering.😂😂😂 I was impressed with their conviction. But, by God, they still had their warranty intact! 😁
They do the same thing with... VEHICLES! If you get a loan through CarMax it literally states in the paperwork you must leave the CarMax logo on your vehicle until your loan is paid off. If you remove it, they will put another on it. Happened to a coworker...

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They do the same thing with... VEHICLES! If you get a loan through CarMax it literally states in the paperwork you must leave the CarMax logo on your vehicle until your loan is paid off. If you remove it, they will put another on it. Happened to a coworker...
How do they know? Do you have the vehicle inspected with each payment?

Latest posts

Top Bottom