1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Tanfoglio Super Titan II Double Stack 380 Semi Auto-Made in Italy-FIE Import

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by billet93, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billet93

billet93 Sharpshooter Member

I got this gun from my grandpa and I already have a 380 that I am happy with. It is in the box, it is the double stack 380 with I think 12 round capacity, has the trigger safety and firing pin safety. He said he bought it in 1980 something and fired one mag through it, literally looks almost new. I took it and shot 100 rounds of Remington and Federal through it on Friday with zero malfunctions. This is a quality made piece unlike some of the FIE stuff Ive seen. I want to trade for ??? shoot me offers, rifles or pistols...

comes with box and paperwork and cleaning brush, one mag... and yes the flat discoloration on the barrel is from the range, I took them right when I got home from shooting and hadn't cleaned it up yet...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  2. Super Dave

Super Dave Sharpshooter Member

I carried one of these around in Phoenix in the early '90s. What's your estimated trade value?

3. billet93

Good question... guess I'll find out the ballpark value if any offers get thrown my way... not really sure where I would place it since it was a hand me down from family and I didnt pay cash out of pocket for it myself.

4. billet93

bump it up one time before I move to cash sale...

5. billet93

gone, lock it up please...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.