.22 Semi Auto Pistol advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, I bought another barrel instead of bothering to thread it. That’s the one nice thing about rugers and victories, you can buy about any part imaginable and a few more.

I did have to locktite the rear sight plate, it kept coming loose on my 502.
Mine came in FDE with the threaded barrel. I hope that freeking can that was put on order since Dec 12 will show up one of these days. :angry3:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know you're not talking about me, but I was of the same opinion coming out of the Army when using the early M-16 platform. Junk POS.
My go-to currently is the AR-15 in several calibers. Love that platform.

I've felt that way about a few guns. Glocks...I absolutely hated it when we transitioned to Glocks. POS plastic toy guns. Then I started to carry it and the extra ammo, shooting it more and more and came to love plastic guns. This time last year I had no use for shotguns. I just got my latest, a little .410 Shockwave, yesterday. I can see that becoming a favorite fun gun.

Tall

Marksman
Reaction score
Im gonna be in the market for a .22 pistol in a few months and Im lookin for some info. Im looking to choose between a Browning Buckmark Hunter, Beretta Neos, and Ruger Mark III. Im leaning toward the Browning, but the Beretta is a lot cheaper. So any info or expericence yall have with these or if you have any other suggestions feel free to tell me.

Thanks
I have a Ruger Mark I with 4 3/4" barrel. It was made long ago but it is still a tack driver. I bet the Mark III will be even better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom