New leak shows ATF planning on issuing rule to eliminate private sale of firearms.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well said. Iv said the same thing for a while now, democrats tell you what they want and what they are going to do. They are good at rallying and sticking together. On the other hand as you said republicans can’t or won’t agree on anything. They do not stick together, most the rinos do not have a backbone when under pressure it seems they cave. When you mentioned the non dem voters will cut their nose to spite their face, your 💯 correct.

My conclusion on why the parties are this way—-

Democrats like or want some sort of social/ communism so naturally they will stick together. It’s natural to them
Collective thought

Republicans love individualism/ capitalism with American values of every man for himself but at the time will help those in need.
Individual thought
Republicans in general could be considered "libetratian lite". Of course there are those RINOs who are authoritarian, but they don't count. :)

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Republicans in general could be considered "libetratian lite". Of course there are those RINOs who are authoritarian, but they don't count. :)
I don't think that first part is particularly accurate. Assuming you meant "libertarian." Libertarians mostly believe government should keep its nose out of our business. It's not quite anarchist, but at least close. L. Neil Smith did a series of novels with libertarian concepts thoroughly embedded in an alternate history with a one-word difference in the U.S. Constitution between "our" history and that in the other universe his protagonist winds up in. "...the unanimous consent..."

His American Confederation Stories, With "Win" Bear as the main protagonist. The Probability Broach is the first story.

I remember when the Libertarian Party was a bunch of wacko. Now I are one. :blush:

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're not a true Libertarian unless you believe 1.The earth is flat 2. We never landed on the moon 3. Jewish bankers control the world. Also the concept of "don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good", or "half a loaf is better than none" entirely eludes them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom