Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh GED, calling Evan....here boy.lol
View attachment 479278

debbie-downer-icegif-4.gif

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Changing it up. Right off the bench and first time on the wrist. I have a little bit of final regulation to do, but I wanted to get a pic of it while there was still some light out. It's a Bulova from 1965. At some point in it's life it got a little moisture on the linen dial. It gives a bit of character. The case shows it's age a bit more than the photos show. The light is hitting it just right and hiding a few of the case marks, which are typical for a watch of this age. I posed the question to Patrons of the YouTube channel on whether the case should be left as-is or fully restored. The majority opted to leave it alone, so all I did was give it a thorough cleaning. The movement is a Bulova 11AL. My plan is to sell this one on eBay or at the local watch meetup next month. I'm going to use it to fund a future project. It is small by todays standards at 32mm, but typical for men's watches of the time. I think I nearly pull it off! It's so lightweight and thin I can barely tell I'm even wearing it.

1715993506274.png

While it continues to run in over the weekend, I have a bit of final regulation left to do. It’s operating flawlessly. Just as smooth as an old sewing machine. Not bad for a movement from 1965!

1715993759932.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom