Public Service Announcement for the Day ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you drive a truck with more than 2 axles, count them BEFORE you get to the toll booth ... :buttkick: Do not argue with the toll booth attendent, who has to come out with a clipboard and counted "1, 2, 3 ..." because you are a dumbazz ...

If you cannot drive said truck with more than 2 axles through the toll booth without hitting the curb, get the F off the road before you kill somebody ... :smash:

Jeez ... I begged GC to let me use his badge and take care of the clusterf*** going on in front of us today ... he is such a party-pooper ... :angry3:

Thank you and have a nice day!

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally think it is WAYYYYY too easy to get a DL.

I ALSO think once you hit a certain age you should be required to retake the test ever 4 years. I'm not raggin on old people - but I know some older folks (my grandmother included) that has HORRIBLE vision - can hardly walk - and YET is driving. Talk about SCARY!!!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I ALSO think once you hit a certain age you should be required to retake the test ever 4 years. I'm not raggin on old people - but I know some older folks (my grandmother included) that has HORRIBLE vision - can hardly walk - and YET is driving. Talk about SCARY!!!!

I am an "old people" and I agree with you totally ... There is something to be said for knowing your limitations. Unfortunately with age and time sometimes we don't really realize how much we have changed over the years because the change is so gradual. :twocents:

Biker4Him

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
(Some working knowledge of sarcasm is needed to read my following post)

Explain to me why in this over populated world, we can't do society a favor and rid the world of the stupid people. We're doing them and everyone else a favor... !!

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Up Yours Sonny, I can see to type on this forum then I can see to drive!!:rotflmao:

BTW could you use larger font please. :-)

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am an "old people" and I agree with you totally ... There is something to be said for knowing your limitations. Unfortunately with age and time sometimes we don't really realize how much we have changed over the years because the change is so gradual. :twocents:

I didn't know that 29 yrs. old was "old people"?

Latest posts

Top Bottom