New gun shop in Moore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Union gun sales along the 35 access road just south of 5th st. Has anyone heard about this place? They're opening oct 21 according to the sign on the front door. Just curious if anyone had heard anything about what kind of products they will offer.

04ZREX

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What other landmarks or stores is this located near? I'm trying to get an idea of where this is located, before I drive to that area.

Thanks

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What other landmarks or stores is this located near? I'm trying to get an idea of where this is located, before I drive to that area.

Thanks

Hard to describe as I have only lived here since May and have only ventured out to explore a few times (today being one of those). It is on the west side of I-35 along that access road. There at the intersection of the 35 access road and 5th street is a shell gas station. Go south on that access road 100 yards or less and there is a small building with some kind of christian ministry office, the new gun shop, and an Enterprise rent-a-car side by side (they're all small offices). Just west of there is a small softball field. Not sure of how else to describe this. I don't think it's visible from the highway.

Best way to get there would be to go south on 35 and exit at 5th then keep going on that access road after the stop sign. It'll be just on the right.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
South of 5th street, on the west side of I35, there is a carwash there, its right where telephone and the 35 service road come together. There is Exg National Bank, and the old Swadleys and stuff were if that helps any.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
South of 5th street, on the west side of I35, there is a carwash there, its right where telephone and the 35 service road come together. There is Exg National Bank, and the old Swadleys and stuff were if that helps any.
:teehee: next to the mazzio's? The guy who is opening that shop is a pastor at the church i used to go to, he also owns that car wash and that little shopping center. He is planning to specialize in ar's from what i understood from his son.

Latest posts

Top Bottom