free ammo for facebook users.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What? no Facebook, come on now BB join the modern age, whats next you gonna tell us all you shoot is old flintlocks? lol just kidding

LOL ... That facebook thing got outta hand real quick. I was getting friended by all these people I went to high school with who didn't have the time of day for me back then ...

And then I started getting friended by GC's co-workers and every one that ever friended them ...

And then I started getting friended by people I didn't even know (or at least I don't remember) ... :lookaroun

Just kinda creepy ... lol

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL ... That facebook thing got outta hand real quick. I was getting friended by all these people I went to high school with who didn't have the time of day for me back then ...

And then I started getting friended by GC's co-workers and every one that ever friended them ...

And then I started getting friended by people I didn't even know (or at least I don't remember) ... :lookaroun

Just kinda creepy ... lol

there are morons on there also. I just click NO if it is not someone I know or at least know of. Every once in a while there is a strange girl that wants to be friends, and from a phone you can't really see who they are...have had to cancel a few of those before....just for an idea of the quality, they are lonely and have their own site. No thanks...Momma ssgrock3 gots that covered. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom