Concealed License show up on background check

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radiant_shooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have just accepted a job offer and they are doing a background check before I start. Not that it will hinder me from getting my job at all, but just curious if having a concealed license would show up on my background check? Not sure if I want my future boss to know I'm packing.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It doesn't show up when GC runs tags or driver's licenses, so I am not thinking it would show up in Intelius either. It didn't back when I was doing searches, but that was probably 4 or so years ago now.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It doesn't show up when GC runs tags or driver's licenses, so I am not thinking it would show up in Intelius either. It didn't back when I was doing searches, but that was probably 4 or so years ago now.

That's interesting--I was pulled over a couple of months ago and the officer came back and told me that one of the reasons he was giving me a warning was that I had a permit. I didn't tell him (I wasn't carrying that day), so he had to have learned it from the check.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's interesting--I was pulled over a couple of months ago and the officer came back and told me that one of the reasons he was giving me a warning was that I had a permit. I didn't tell him (I wasn't carrying that day), so he had to have learned it from the check.

Really?? Because I asked GC just before I posted just to make sure nothing had changed. Interesting ... do you mind posting what agency pulled you over?? (Or PM me if you would rather.)

He just left to go to work but I will check with him again when he calls later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom