In the Rearview Mirror, Oklahoma and Death Row

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like the press trying to pin it to the system, no matter which way they spin it.

He plead guilty. What else is there to say?

Things like this honestly anger me. Much like the 2 expletives that killed the young girl in Barry County, MO(my home county). Killed her, dumped her body, charged with evidence, found guilty, then later released due to "insanity".

Much like my grandfather, I wish vigilante justice could just happen. Accidental release of a convicted and released murderer's address. If accidental death happens. . . .oops?

People were hung so that they could become examples of what one should not do. Oh to have that society back.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I gathered from that is that he was innocent and the crime was later pinned on him from an acquaintance, if so vigilante justice seems to be necessary against the Judge's and Council placed on this case, not the innocent free man.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could read it either way. Evidence wasn't sufficient to pin it to him or not to pin it to him, as I understood it. The other guy said he did it, but everyone's innocent when they don't want to be guilty too.

I wasn't necessarily pinning the vigilante justice type thing to him, his case was unclear as read. The other one I mentioned though, wasn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom