Post pics of your non-traditional pets (not-dogs,cats,etc).

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of some of my critters. Sorry,I suck at taking pics,so some of my pictures suck. Pics were all taken at different times with either our digital camera or my phone.

I just brought the scorpion home today. Went to get crickets at Southern Ag to put in the cricket ranch cause the cricket guy comes on Fridays and ended up taking a new critter home. The wife is gonna kill me when she gets home at 5. I was told when I brought the last tarantula home that that was the last new 'pet' I could have in my critter room. I just couldnt help myself. The scorpion is black but under a black light it glows a blueish green.

Emporer scorpion
ai8.photobucket.com_albums_a30_nofearfactor_critters_Pandora.jpg

Leopard gecko
ai8.photobucket.com_albums_a30_nofearfactor_critters_toongue.jpg

Chilean Rosehair tarantula
ai8.photobucket.com_albums_a30_nofearfactor_critters_l_4e4131cb30d0499db6a00267cec97873.gif

Honduran Curlyhair tarantula
ai8.photobucket.com_albums_a30_nofearfactor_critters_tarantula_735_600x450.jpg

Rainbow Boa
[Broken External Image]

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That boa is gorgeous.

Besides a dog, we just have a fish tank with several Mbuna cichlids:
[Broken External Image]

I had a tarantula many, many years ago, and would love another, or a couple emperor scorpions, those things are awesome.
I suck at taking care of fish. Ive had Oskars in the past and they did ok,but havent had any luck with others Ive tried to keep. Would love to have a big salt water setup but thats big bucks. I also have to have pets that dont need daily maintenance and can go a bit without eating in case I'm gone out of town working and the kids forget to feed em. The wife will not step foot in my critter room much less go in there and feed something live to something live.

Latest posts

Top Bottom