Armslist :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are yall's opinion of that site?

I used to use is on a regular basis that is before I found OSA :respect:
And I think that it has went completely down hill. some of the people that post have no respect or knowledge of firearms. There are people on there wanting $250 for a Hi-Point .380. and then when I post something, I still have some on there. I will have something priced at $475 which is very resonable price or what it is, and someone will message me and offer $250 and think that it is a serious offer. or if I have something listed as for trade only and say I wont take cash, what do they do? message me, how much for this?
It was a ok place to do deals with firearms, but since there is no restrictions on who can post, there is a bunch of Dumba$$ people on there.

This is just my rant for the day, but I would like to know what the rest of you think, and for the ones of you that are fortunate enough not to have had to use it the website is www.armslist.com

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I check it a few times daily-----I ignore any classified that says 'offer'! If you don't know what price you want, then don't list!

Just my humble opinion

leftfield

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't know what price you want, then don't list!

I agree with this, drives me nuts. It leaves too much open for good bartering. Personally I would start with a high number with OBO then whittle it down as the weeks (and thousands of eyes) go by.

It was a ok place to do deals with firearms, but since there is no restrictions on who can post, there is a bunch of Dumba$$ people on there.

Any time the requirements to participate go lower so will the overall intelligence of the group involved.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who cares if they offered a lower price? I'm sure you've offered plenty of lowball offers. Its business so take the emotion out of it. If it's too low ignore it or counter. They are three things you can do with an offer: accept, reject, or negotiate with a counter. If they take less why not try for it. I cannot tell you the number of times I have seen 'Firm' and the item goes below the asking price.
On trades: Some people want your item, but don't have the trade 'bait' you're looking for. Feel honored somebody wants your old duds, so why not put a cash price out there an sell it and then buy what you want? Oh, the ffl thing you say? Sorry, you already have guns on a 4473 and you're on this board, you're presumed armed.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like some things about Armslist better than OKSs. When you click on guns there aren't any ,"I got pulled over last night", Will OU win Today", Did you see the UFC last night". It is just guns. I've never been threatened to have my Blue Book hidden in a special place on my body on Armslist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom