Looper Leather IWB holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took my back after a few hours. It was to thick and the loops pushed my t-shirt out. I picked up there 25.00 looper iwb clip holster at H&H and love it for my g33. It is thin leather and is feel beter to wear. The other one added to much bulk to the gun. Just my 2 cents. I also like the bladetech pch.

ber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love mine. They also have one called the Rough out. Its like the looper iwb clip holster, but it has snap loops and is made out of thicker harder leather.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats the one i had. The rough out. I thought it was to thick for iwb.

Im not worried about it being to thick. I carry my glock 32 in a galco royal guard. and the leather on it is very thick.

ai68.photobucket.com_albums_i37_bkoenke_Galco.jpg

I like the looks of the looper with the straps moved out kinda like the milt sparks VM-2. I dont know if moving the staps out makes any difference or not.

ai68.photobucket.com_albums_i37_bkoenke_looperIWB.gif

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a MP 40 in the roughout, the straps do stickout a bit, I wear a cover shirt most of the time.
Its not tuckable, but overall seems comfy.
It is stiff but I figure over time it will settle down.

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one of the "New IWB" holsters for my Glock 22. They also have another one that I can't remember the name of, but it is fully kydex lined and has changeable straps so you can wear it IWB or OWB. I have that one that I carry my 5" 1911 in IWB and it's very comfortable

Latest posts

Top Bottom