NW Oklahoma WMAs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timber valley mike

New to the site!
Reaction score
I just wanted to first and formost say hello to each and everyone of my brothers and sisters in arms that participate in our 2nd ammendment and the great outdoors. I am proud to be a new member of such a group!!!

I am taking my brother in law on his first rifle hunt and i was thinking of going to NW OK and hunting Packsaddle, Cooper, Beaver or Ft. Supply. Never have been to any of these and I was hoping to get a little feed back on which one of these is a good decision or not.

Used to have the best lease in the world until it was lease by guys from Mizzou, totaly depressing.

Thanks for any input
Mike

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that some of the WMA's out here are draw only for the first few days of rifle season. If you pick up a hunting reg. book it should give more info about that.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hit pack saddle and Black Kettle. Last year the top prodicing public area was 3 rivers in SE ok with 900ish deer. 2nd was black kettle with just under 700 deer taken. Pack saddle is about 15 minutes north of there.

Here is a good map of the black kettle area. It is broken up into tons of different sections.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r3/cibola/travel-management/tm_black_kettle/bk_mvum_web_map.pdf

Ill be out there 19th through 22nd at the Cheyenne Motel. Heres the number if you need a place to stay. 580-497-3383

Good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom