So, this is how Democrats get elected

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Democrats, Republicans, it really doesn't matter. They're all the same thing. They're all looking for ways to slide their hand into your pocket and they'll do anything and say anything to get it in there so they can steal your money. When it comes to ethics there's no difference between the parties whatsoever.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
Anyone that thinks the Dems are going to loose next week are deluding themselves. Voter fraud, wholesale disenfranchisement of the military and enough "electoral irregularities" to make Castro blush. The franken "win" will look legitimate by comparison. Even if a republican manages to score the most votes on Tuesday the legal challenges will tie things up till well into 2011 giving the lame duck congress time enough to really screw things up.

Pb Slinger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've learned through much dissappointment that you have to have faith in something. In order for us, as a nation, to get back on our feet we have to see beyond the tint of current corruption and irregularities. We have to act. I've stayed home on election day before feeling sorry for myself and feeling worse for the direction of the country. No longer. I hope you'll join me in casting your vote on Tuesday with confidence that your voice counts, your input does matter. Maybe your single vote will not directly affect the national campaigns, or the balance of power in the US Senate, but your vote will affect the local races. And, in case you haven't noticed lately, things around here are starting to sour as well. If we effect personnel change and things still don't change, then we keep going despite the challenges. We've become complacent. Yet this country wasn't established on complacency. It was founded by rugged individuals who believed for a better life for themselves and their families. That dream has not changed, and it never will. The disintegration of America ends here. It ends now. It ends with me. How about you?

JSPANIER

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who believes either party represents them is a fool. They represent themselves and the only way to change it is a good ole revolution... For the sake of my family I just hope it's the non violent kind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom