New Gun Buster Sign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't just leave, tell them why. Send a letter, be polite, explain why that sign will prevent you from doing business with them. Some businesses have seen the light and removed those silly things.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Buy for Less at Northwest Expressway and Council has a new gun buster sign that says "No weapons including concealed carry aloowed on the property".

I talked to the store manager and he seemed to be sympathetic to concealed carry. I mentioned our concerns about law abiding citizens being unarmed and the hoods would still carry no matter what the sign says.

I also asked what property meant..........did that include the parking lot? I informed him that storage of CCW guns in a car while in a parking lot is legal in Oklahoma.

He said he would talk the HR to see if they would change the policy.

If they don't revise the policy soon maybe a OSA boycott would be in order.........maybe if they see profits decrease they will wake up to reality

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you see a sign and you are wearing what's the big deal????
Concealed means that no one knows your carrying
Just shop, and go on with it. No big deal
I don't understand why people make a big deal about this matter.
If I see a sign saying no gum allowed in class, then guess what I am going to have gum just conceal it!!! LOLOL:naughty:

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you see a sign and you are wearing what's the big deal????
Concealed means that no one knows your carrying
Just shop, and go on with it. No big deal
I don't understand why people make a big deal about this matter.
If I see a sign saying no gum allowed in class, then guess what I am going to have gum just conceal it!!! LOLOL:naughty:

Ok, so what happens when you are in that store and sh*t hits the fan, and you have to draw your weapon and fire it?....now you've broken the law, because your carrying in an establishment that that clearly posted "no weapons including concealed", even if it was in self defense.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well I would hate to say for sure, but there is a better than average chance that me and mine are walking out, one way or another...just sayin'

abinok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This stuff really makes me angry.

If youre like me you might consider making a plea to the management. If that does not work... maybe you should do some public service and inform the other shoppers of the true heart of the issue.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v726_abinok_stuff_noguns.jpg

I can offer creative suggestions for affixing for maximum effect.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so what happens when you are in that store and sh*t hits the fan, and you have to draw your weapon and fire it?....now you've broken the law, because your carrying in an establishment that that clearly posted "no weapons including concealed", even if it was in self defense.

Yeah you know because any jury in OK is going to convict you after you had to defend yourself. You do know under the OK castle doctrine (stand your ground law) that it is legal in OK to defend yourself with lethal force and the law makes no mention of needing a permit to do so.

So with that I personally dont worry about it. As said concealed is concealed and I dont let it bother me. I do business as need be and and keep to myself. Like said the bad guys are not going to quit carrying, only difference is they will pull their weapon at a time of oppurtunity to do something bad and I dont plan on not being able to defend myself or my wife because someone else thought they should try and take that ability away from me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom