South OKC --- What is that loud noise outside?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It sounded like the jet was parked on top of my house. I went outside to check it out (~ midnight), but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. It was a constant noise, and then it would just stop. If it was testing, I'm surprised they would do it at midnight.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, it does piss people off and we only do it that late if we absolutely have to to make a flight. We have some .mil customers along with the .com stuff.

My apologies if we kept ya'll up. The wind direction can be an issue. We try to get a headwind and when a cold front moves through it seems to keep the sound close to the ground and carry it a long way.

I will pass this on at work and remind everyone that the noise bothers people...sorry 'bout that.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will pass this on at work and remind everyone that the noise bothers people...sorry 'bout that.
Nah, not bothered by it - I love the stuff. :) I was just going nuts trying to figure out what it was, and where it was coming from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom