Leapers Tac Vest question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie_gunslinger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was browsing the net earlier and I found this Leapers tac vest and I was wondering if anyone on the board had tried one out yet and what they thought of it. I'm really interested if the mag pouches will fit 32rd Uzi mags or FAL mags.

Here is a link
Tac Vest

aimages1.opticsplanet.com_750_500_ffffff_opplanet_leapers_utg_lw_tactical_vest_pvc_v547ct.jpg

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was looking at that same vest in marine digital ACU due to it's lighter colors and the ability to dye it orange for rifle / BP season (I did just dye a boonie hat and it turned out pretty good).

I was going to modify it by taking some of the crap off of it and add a small molle pack on the back but at the end of the day, I decided that my pack is good enough because Leapers is pretty much airsoft quality and that thing is like $50.

If you're planning on using it for anything serious, Look at OPS or Oklahoma Army Surplus (they have used higher end stuff for $50-$75).

For range plinking or just having fun, its probably fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom