A weekend of blood and gore...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I betcha I've seen more blood and guts this weekend than I have in years!

What is it with us? Why are we so blood thirsty? Myself included. I sat and watched bits and pieces of some gory (not reall "scary" per se - just gross) movies all weekend long. I don't think I watched and entire movie...other than one of my favorites, Van Helsing which is more or less a kids movie :rolleyes2 but I saw bits and pieces all weekend long of some really nasty and macabre flicks. They include, but are not limited to...

Henry: Portrait of a Serial killer

No Country For Old Men

Dawn of the Dead

Hostel

Hard Candy
(I think every pedophile needs to see this one ;))

I Spit On Your Grave

Halloween
(the original)

...and a few others that I don't know the name of, but just caught a clip or two. I also watched the AMC premiere of The Walking Dead. Not bad.

But...like I said. We really need to check ourselves. Enjoying watching zombie heads explode is kinda creepy...don't you think? :lookaroun

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Should have worked Inglorious Basterds into the rotation.

Actually, I didn't think Inglorious Basterds was all that bad. I mean...it was bad, don't get me wrong, I've just seen worse. :rolleyes2

You LEOs just don't see enough of that stuff at work, I guess. Your secret other job, as the coach of the Eagles, should satisfy that. What's up?

Tru dat. ;)

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Certified horror movie fanatic here. I have around 2000 horror-related blu-rays and dvd's in my collection. Everything from the classics to modern horror. American, British, Spanish and Asian horror. My personal favorites are the old Hammer Films movies. Especially the Dracula films with Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing. For those that haven't discovered Mario Bava yet, you need to check out his films, Mainly his giallos. Masterpieces.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just like crg,Im a horror freak/fanatic myself.

One of the best movies of my weekend, which included seeing the new 'Saw 3D' twice on Friday, was buying a movie I didnt think I would like and ended up absolutely loving- 'Noah Hex'- not just because Megan Fox was in it (even though that was a greattt bonus),but it was just a badassed movie with everything in it. Horror,gore,a western,the civil war,history,and some great shooting scenes and guns. Just had it all. Great movie. Josh Brolin is one of my fave actors as well as John Malcovich.

Latest posts

Top Bottom