Anyone used Power Jack for foundation repair?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because I'm going to unless I hear anything bad FROM EXPERIENCE. My front door has gotten very hard to lock/unlock/open and the brick on the same side has a good size crack in it. that corner of the house is also very shaded so not much grass grows there. I'm hoping the door frame is just swollen as we noticed the change when it got very humid for a while, but I'm going to go ahead and have them check the foundation anyways, just to cure my paranoia...

So does anyone have experience with this company? They have been accredited with the BBB since '99(A+) and only have one complaint which was resolved and it was concerning warranty work. Let me know if y'all have any insight about this company as I still have a week and a half before my estimate...

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are pretty good. Before you have them come out get a structural engineer to look at your property and tell you how many and where the piers are needed.

Jerryinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Zseese, I only have experience with Olshan, as PowerJack said they couldn't help (80 yr old historical house). Olshan did an excellent job leveling everything up with both piers underground and on top.

Good luck!

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Zseese, I only have experience with Olshan, as PowerJack said they couldn't help (80 yr old historical house). Olshan did an excellent job leveling everything up with both piers underground and on top.

Good luck!

Hmmm, well thanks for that, now I have a backup in case Power Jack doesn't work out...

Latest posts

Top Bottom