Best Place to buy Truck Tires in the OKC Metro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a buddy (Zach Tomek) works at hibons on N May (off 63rd roughly) he is a good guy and got me and a former member both great deals on tires and an alignment.

on tires for my suburban out the door he beat Sam's Club by over 100 dollars. And service was quick.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a buddy (Zach Tomek) works at hibons on N May (off 63rd roughly) he is a good guy and got me and a former member both great deals on tires and an alignment.

on tires for my suburban out the door he beat Sam's Club by over 100 dollars. And service was quick.

Well, it's a good thing you have a buddy there because they treated me like $*(t ... I'll drive on rims before I ever take a vehicle back to Hibdons ... :soapbox:

Discount Tires is the only place we go now ...

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it's a good thing you have a buddy there because they treated me like $*(t ... I'll drive on rims before I ever take a vehicle back to Hibdons ... :soapbox:

Same, got 6 tires on the RV (36 foot Gulfstream) in about 30-40 minutes from the time I walked in. Even got me a prorated price because of the condition of the others even though they werent bought there.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

do you know when this was or who did so? You would be amazed at the people a young'n like me knows in a variety of places

I had an alignment done and 2 new tires on and my spare mounted back in it's factory location in about an hour maybe less and they were packed.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used Hibdon's for 20 plus years and my last experience with them this year is the last--How can they lose a tire? Too long of a story to tell here. I took GC's advise and went to Discount Tires last month to get great tires and very timely service at Discount Tires for my wife's vehicle. I think the Hibdon family wishes they had not sold the business and their name.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
do you know when this was or who did so? You would be amazed at the people a young'n like me knows in a variety of places

I had an alignment done and 2 new tires on and my spare mounted back in it's factory location in about an hour maybe less and they were packed.

Nope, don't know who it was ... well, actually it was every single person I talked to there ... by the time I finally got my car back I was so mad I could have lined them all up and run over them. :rant::rant::rant::rant:

Long story short ... I was told I would be in and out in 30 minutes. Guy took my tires off my car and then went to lunch. Oh, it gets better but it took 4 hours to get my wheels mounted back on my car ... All I got was excuses ... even after I called corporate ... I lost track of all the people who came in and left while I was sitting there.

Was the store on NW 23rd ... right before you get onto the highway ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom