Negligent discharge story with pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
man this guy shoots himself in the leg then his wife dies he gets a motorcycle and then he crashes that and hurts himself that guy better stay inside on a cloudy day.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to jinx myself by making fun of this guy but he points the gun in what he thinks is a safe direction and pulls the trigger. Sorry but straight down at my right leg is NEVER a safe direction. Also, the health care he got was questionable at best.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to jinx myself by making fun of this guy but he points the gun in what he thinks is a safe direction and pulls the trigger. Sorry but straight down at my right leg is NEVER a safe direction. Also, the health care he got was questionable at best.

Yeah pointing it at yourself and intentionally pulling the trigger is a bad idea, and when my ND happen I was sitting in the hallway at Integris for 2 hours before I got any pain medication.

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to book mark this page for the next time someone says one bullet can't make multiple entry wounds. JFK tin foil folks beware.

sorry, but that was my first though seeing the first photo

I now return you to you originally posted topic

Latest posts

Top Bottom