In-N-Out Burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What Cards said... if you arent ordering off the "Secret menu" you fail.

I am suprised there is one in Texas,... I thought they had some wierd phobia about anything east of Las Vegas.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Texas???

If that's true, I'm making a road trip!

And WHY do you people keep torturing me talking about this... about every week or so SOMEBODY says something about In-N-Out and YES!!!! The double-double came straight from heaven.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What Cards said... if you arent ordering off the "Secret menu" you fail.

I am suprised there is one in Texas,... I thought they had some wierd phobia about anything east of Las Vegas.

They have only built in CA, UT, NV, and AZ as the place is still family-owned and did not want to grow too large too fast (Tucson being the furthest east). But they are opening one in Garland and I believe another in Fort Worth somewhere.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whitey, it wasn't a phobia, it was product control. Up until recently, they only had a single distribution center and as a result, they could only get the fresh goods to the restaurants daily within a certain range. They wouldn't compromise the quality just to reach other markets.

Apparently they've added a new distro center. I wonder if we're getting one soonish.

And Perrone, yes, oh god yes, they are better than everyone claims.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never eaten In-n-Out, but everyone I know from California is all "ZOMG, double doubles brah!!!"

I would like to try it one day, just so I can see if it lives up to the hype. Right now whataburger is tops for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom