In-N-Out Burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope they do, and I hope Del Taco follows them.

After that, we need a Krystal and I'll be happy. Well, I'll truly be happy after we get a saltwater lake and some decent seafood.

Hell yes. My wife is from Indiana where Krystal is called White Castle. We had some sliders one time on vacation, damn tasty! Every few month she tries to convince me to drive up to St. Louis to get some, but so far, we haven't. After the drive to Alaska and back in June, I doubt we will anytime soon too, heh.

Yeah, In-N-Out and White Castle, I'll be content till the world goes boom, possibly even after that. ;)

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope they do, and I hope Del Taco follows them.

After that, we need a Krystal and I'll be happy. Well, I'll truly be happy after we get a saltwater lake and some decent seafood.

Del Taco is just like Taco Mayo, but with fries. Meh. :anyone: Oh, and for good seafood on the cheap in north LA area, hit up Malibu Seafood. It is on the PCH right by Pepperdine. They are delicious, and you order at a window and eat at tables outside overlooking the beach (which also means you can bring your own beverage ;) )

HMFIC said:
Can anyone say In-N-Out 20x20 from the secret menu?

I'll see your 20x20, and raise you a 100 x 100

:yikes2:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell yes. My wife is from Indiana where Krystal is called White Castle. We had some sliders one time on vacation, damn tasty! Every few month she tries to convince me to drive up to St. Louis to get some, but so far, we haven't. After the drive to Alaska and back in June, I doubt we will anytime soon too, heh.

Yeah, In-N-Out and White Castle, I'll be content till the world goes boom, possibly even after that. ;)

I've had White Castle in Illinois and Krystal in Tennessee. I'll admit Krystal has better food, but White Castle is generally better because of the whole experience (well before Harold and Kumar came around and hyped it up).

My dad was born and raised in Chicago and used to hype up White Castle all the time. We were so excited to try it out back in the 90s. It was awesome.

Krystal is making their way west, so there's a chance we'll get one.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Del Taco is just like:anyone: Taco Mayo

You shut that mouth!

I really like their sauce. Their tacos are very tasty, and the best fast food chain taco joint I've had, decent size and better quality, too. I eat there literally almost once a day during my Vegas trips.

My friend compared them to Taco Bueno tacos though, which is enough reason for the tip of my shoe to meet his marbles. At least he didn't compare them to Jack in the Box. Those are the most disgustingly greasy, cold, mushy, just-add-water beef tacos I've ever had, and people actually flip out over them. Weirdos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom