In-N-Out Burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After that, we need a Krystal and I'll be happy.

Krystal is making their way west, so there's a chance we'll get one.

I'd kill a busload of nuns (it's just an expression people, calm down) for a Krystals. Many drunk nights in Pensacola were spent in a Krystals. OK getting an In-n-out or Krystals, you guys are killing me with all these rumors.

BagdHoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In-N-Out is great and worth it. When I'm somewhere close to one I will try to eat there everyday for lunch just to get my "fix". Once the 2 open up in Texas it will make the trips worth it, but they will be PACKED.

Del Taco is very good as well and wish they where a lot closer to OK.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im from California and still live there part time and my 3x3 fix at InNOut burned out a long time ago. I take friends and family from Oklahoma there when theyre visting me in California is the only time I go there now. And Del Taco being like Mayo? Hell no it isnt. All we have in Coweta is Taco Mayo and Senor Salsa,which isnt fast food. Mayo is just ok,but not really very good. When back home in Cali I go down the mountain to Modesto when I want to go to the movies or to the mall and I will stop at Del Taco for some tacos here and there,I like em,but I like Bueno better than either and hate being in Cali and cant get a Bueno fix.

okieboomer1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's a burger/ground beef...nothing special...taste like a fast food burger, nothing more. I have relatives in CA that request a trip to Braums, and Sonic when they visit here...b/c In-N-out burgers aren't so new to them...it's just a burger.

TallPrairie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In-N-Out burgers are delicious. One of my few fond memories of Cali.

There is a kind of savory, plush quality to the burger. Hard to describe. I think I read somewhere that they mix a little mustard into the burger meat before cooking.

Not the greatest burger you'll ever consume (hopefully), but way good for a fast food burger.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a burger/ground beef...nothing special...taste like a fast food burger, nothing more. I have relatives in CA that request a trip to Braums, and Sonic when they visit here...b/c In-N-out burgers aren't so new to them...it's just a burger.

Hell ya,I got an addiction bad for Braums when I moved out east,you can only get Baskin Robbins besides the gourmet icecream joints in Cali. I remember when there was ONE Sonic in the entire state of California and it was in Orange County. When I moved to Des Moines Iowa from California before moving here there werent any Sonics in Des Moines. Now they have a couple. Same with not being able to find okra in the produce at grocery stores in California or being able to get my liquer here when Im at the grocery store like I can in Cali. I have to go to a seperate liquer store. That one still freaks me out. And no cold highpoint beer,WTF kind of place is this. Lolllll.

Nightops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn you for bringing up Krystal. I was just about through my withdrawal from them. Now I've got to run to Sam's club and buy some frozen White Castles.

I've got tomorrow off, so I know I'm going to wipe out the box too

Waltherfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Double Double Animal Style :w000t:

Part of it is the "Forbidden Fruit" syndrome. Memories of it can be better than the reality (but not necessarily in this case). Until a few years ago we didn't have Sonic up here (Nebraska). When I'd drive to see my folks in Kansas I'd stop at every Sonic along the way.

In N Out Burgers are very good though.

I used to have one of there modified bumper stickers over my waterbed
"IN N OUT URGE"

Latest posts

Top Bottom