In-N-Out Burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ate at the In-N-Out in Prescott, AZ a few years back. It was good, but nothing to jump up & down about. The Honobia Creek Store in Honobia has better hamburgers and fries.

;)

Cedar Creek

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

jm838

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As others have said, In-N-Out doesn't have the best burgers ever, but in my opinion they do have the best fast food burgers ever. Prices are completely reasonable too. Get a double-double with animal-style fries.

And on Del Taco, it is good fast food, and it is cheap, but it's not spectacular by any means. We need a Chronic Tacos out here. They're expanding slowly though, I think they're easternmost location is in NV. I'm not under the impression that we'll get one any time soon, but they have the absolute best Mexican food you can get from a chain.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
INO burgers are pretty good. Just have them grill the onions because they are absolutely lethal! I've had many a jalapeno that wasn't as hot as those onions are.

But if you really want to eat, and eat seafood, Gladstones at the the corner of Sunset Blvd. and Pacific Coast Hwy is the be all-end all. I don't know if the food's really that good or if it's just all the beers, beach, seagulls and the Malibu girls, but the food is pretty good...

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The original Del Taco is the best of all, original owner family still runs the place and that's where I grew up... that place and Naugles...

IN N OUt is very good and simple.... especially after drinkin all night...

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, along that same line of thinking goes The Rib Crib. It's a hit in Independence, Mo where my house is but in OKC they're cr@p. It's a new thing there and they're well managed. In OKC it's like no big deal, fast food of BBQ.

A Rib Crib in the Kansas City area is as wrong as a football bat. KC is home to more righteous BBQ than any normal human should have time to consume. That is a sin right in the face of all that is holy in BBQ world.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
had Rib Crib last weekend ... what a friggin joke... 3 lbs meat, 4 sides...
pffft.. got baked beans.. not even a can full... wasn't impressed for the money...

Latest posts

Top Bottom