Im looking for a part time job.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like the title says Im looking for a part time job. My wife is taking off work and school to take care of our baby for atleast the first year, and money is gettng tight. We're not hurting, I'd just like to have a little more breathing room. I would like to find something in Edmond or North OKC if possible but will drive further if need be. My availability is Tues-Fri after 6pm and Sat - Mon. anytime. I have a resume I can email.
Thanks in advance.
Brian

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not sure what kind of thing you're looking for, but I know Lowes is hiring part time help. Those hours should work, and it pays pretty well for retail.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like the title says Im looking for a part time job. My wife is taking off work and school to take care of our baby for atleast the first year, and money is gettng tight. We're not hurting, I'd just like to have a little more breathing room. I would like to find something in Edmond or North OKC if possible but will drive further if need be. My availability is Tues-Fri after 6pm and Sat - Mon. anytime. I have a resume I can email.
Thanks in advance.
Brian

I take it you work on diesels? What kind of diesels?

Latest posts

Top Bottom