Help with value of Thompson Center Hawken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad has this Thompson Center Hawken black powder gun. He has had it since it was new, about 35 years ago. It has not been shot much & he will probably never shoot it again so he is looking at selling it to a co-worker. He just does not know the value of the gun. Any advice with an estimated value would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

chris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ditto on the other price estimates.

I was given an old one a couple of years ago and was disappointed with it's value after checking out similar gun broker auctions. The TC Hawken is a very well made muzzle loader, but they just don't seem to command the price of a regular firearm. I'm not wanting to sell mine, but I sure thought it would be worth more.

Mine is a .54 cal, and I have a lot of fun just shooting patched balls with it at the range. Red Castle allows muzzle loaders on it's rim-fire/pistol silhouette range, and you would not believe the comments I get with this old smokey. I guess some pistol shooters just don't know much about other firearms.

I am just going to keep handing it down too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom