Just Ate at In-N-Out Burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from Vegas and eating at In-N-Out Burger. For those of you who said the quality has gone down are dead wrong!! At least for this location. Awesome burger!! I paid $17.00 for a Kobe beef burger at the Mirage and I'll take the Double Double over that thing any day! In fact, of all the places I ate that was the best. There was a huge amount of people there but I was "in-n-out" in less than 30 minutes. They definetely have a fine tuned machine running there. I hope the ones in the Dallas area will be as good.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from Vegas and eating at In-N-Out Burger. For those of you who said the quality has gone down are dead wrong!! At least for this location. Awesome burger!! I paid $17.00 for a Kobe beef burger at the Mirage and I'll take the Double Double over that thing any day! In fact, of all the places I ate that was the best. There was a huge amount of people there but I was "in-n-out" in less than 30 minutes. They definetely have a fine tuned machine running there. I hope the ones in the Dallas area will be as good.

Word!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're doing it wrong. :D

:laughup: :werd: I am glad I am not alone ... There was a day when there would have been 23 "looks" and 22 "responses" all in this vein (well, except for the one guy who always felt compelled to post "Not me, I love my wife" in a pretty vain attempt to stop the adolescent bedroom humor) ... man I miss those guys!! LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom