Guys my grandfather left me some guns and I am wanting to know what the values are.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Derrick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very good shape not any wear at all
Sears Roebuck an Company
Model#2732250
Model 200-12 gauge-2 3/4 chamber

The Marlin Firearm Co.
Model 57-M-Microgroove Barrel .22 Magnum
Banner 3x-8x sight scope Bushnell on it.

Savage Arms Corp.
Model 6B .22 short long or long rifle

The Marlin Firearm Co.
Glenfield Model 60
.22 Cal LR only
Weaver scope mounted on it.

LLama Comanche lll
.357 Magnum 5.5'' barrel

Rohmgmbh
Sonthe 1M/BRZ
Model 66
.22 cal magnum pistol
German gun

I am interested in knowing what they are worth and figured you guys better then taking to pawnshop and getting 5% of there worth! Thanks in advance. Chris

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check with gunbroker.com or some of the other online gun sales sites.
Just from my experience, the prices on these big gun sites is higher than you can get from Okla buyers.

Chris Derrick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not sure who the maker of the 12 gauge sears shot gun is there isn't any other info on the gun but its a nice gun just wish it wasn't such a long barrel and since its so nice I don't want to cut it down.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Were you close to him? Probably more sentimental value than $ value. A bit of unsolicited advice: I would keep them and save for your other gun wants. Once gone they are likely to never be recovered. You sound young, I often miss guns of my youth that I foolishly trade or sold.

Chris Derrick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never shot them, nor did he they sat in safe for 30 years so no sentimental value really. I had pair of consecutive numbers matching chrome Ruger .357's I sold to close friend when things were tight and he has promised me I can purchase them back same price when i get chance so come tax season I will be getting them back just because they were sentimental. I know what your talking about though. thanks CD

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me personally I say they are priceless, the rifle I got when my grandpa passed will never leave my family. If it does then I will haunt who ever sold it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom