Grand National Gun Show Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillShot

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It wasn't too bad the last time it was there, in August, I think. However, Wanenmacher's was good last April but it sucked this month. I'll be at Grand National this weekend so I hope it's worth going.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's a tough call.Are you looking for something in particular,or just want to browse?? I actually like the Grand National shows better than Wannamacher's,they are much easier to navigate in and not so overwhelming.I have had great small shoiws,like Metcalf's,and I've had poor Wannamacher's,not found a thing.This last Wannamacher's was missing a vendor I was specifically looking for(the shotgun barrel guy) so it sucked for me.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought the last Grand National was the worst one I've been to and it's one of my favorites. It's normally the best Non-Wanen show out there.

Ccpatrick

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
$12 is outrageous. Admission should be minimal to entice more to come. I can get most anything on the Internet shipped for $12 and not have to pay tax. I won't be there. If you are a vendor then post up what you are selling. Save both of us some tax and time.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All my gunshow purchases for the last 5 years have been at Grand national shows.
Seems like more people are there to actually "sell" stuff rather than showoff their high prices.
Bought a marlin camp carbine for $275 last feb and at the august show found 10 boxes of winchester factory 338 win mag for under $20 a box.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The shotgun barrel guy was on the lower level, north aisle about midway down. :-)

He has had the same tables right next to the front entrance for the last 20 years that I can remember,must not be the same guy.This is why I don't like the W. shows,just too big.I asked no less than 6 different friends I saw there and none of them saw him plus I searched the upper level.I had no reason to look on the lower level.

Latest posts

Top Bottom