Ordered my G-26 sunday 6pm and picked it up today! Very happy! $515 out the door!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Derrick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am all jacked up, I got home from work and Mike Wellington at Wellington Firearms in Edmond had left me message he had my gun in and ready for me to get it! Very nice piece can't wait to shoot it. I got some bad news today from my doctor that did shoulder surgery on me 10 weeks ago, when asked if I could shoot pistol he yelled at me and told me NO!!!!!!!!!!! Well atleast I can practice taking it apart and putting it back together for few more weeks hu? You guys give Mike Wellington a call very good guy no tax and cheap cheap cheap. 1-405-850-6688 is his number. Thanks for everyone helping me pick the 26 I am excited! O yeh it does have the factory night sights I think the one with out them is $465. Chris Thanks I fixed the $315 lol to $515:hithead:

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He must have quote the price including tax but at $515 with night sights that is a great price. Mike is a nice guy but I didn't know he was that nice :-)
If that's the case, the OP needs to say price was "out the door", instead of saying "no tax" - two very different things.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regardless of the semantics, $515 out the door for a NIB G26 with night sights is a great deal. Congrats!

Latest posts

Top Bottom