DOC Inmates can have Facebook pages?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Justin Walker is serving a 30-year sentence for the killing of an Oklahoma Sheriff. "Jus N" has a Facebook page. Also, apparently, a Blackberry, a bong, a stash of weed, knives, some booze and other goodies inside his jail cell.

acache.gawker.com_assets_images_gawker_2010_12_jusn3.jpg

Oklahoma's FOX 23 News found out about "Jus N Walk" and his Facebook page, which, sadly, no longer contains the photographs of Walker taking bong rips, drinking hooch and licking shanks. He likes fantasy novels, the movie Natural Born Killers, and, according to FOX 23, adheres to white power ideology. Watch the news report below:

After this report aired, the Oklahoma Department of Corrections moved Jus N Walk from the medium security Granite Reformatory to the Oklahoma State Penitentiary. Officers found his phone and weed. It was just too good to be true, wasn't it, Jus N?

http://gawker.com/5703051/convicted-murderer-posts-prison-party-pics-on-facebook

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/sto...ing-Facebook-Pics/sPvvMQjqpkqlkXVUDTygBA.cspx

Before this story went public he only had 15 facebook 'friends'.
After this story went public he has over 50 'friends', most of them female.

Maybe someone can Splain that? :hithead:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that last night and lawled at the two ridiculous stoner kids, one with a "Miller Time" shirt, giving their opinion. "Wuuut???? Wutttttt????? A bong???? The be livin' it up in durr!!1"

Seriously, why does the news interview these people? To make me laugh?

"It sounded like a dadbern freight train."

I always tell people to never give an interview after a tornado, because there is no way you can describe the sound intelligently.

Before this story went public he only had 15 facebook 'friends'.
After this story went public he has over 50 'friends', most of them female.

Maybe someone can Splain that? :hithead:

Remember The Night Stalker? He had women all over him during the trial, and married one. A good percentage of women are attracted to criminals, and a bigger percentage would never admit it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ramirez#Trial_and_conviction

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ridiculous isn't it? The guy who broke into my house last year is serving a sentence in Mcalster, and has a FaceBook page.

The moron doesn't have his wal locked down, so I get to see him bitching about my case against him and how he's looking at another 20 years. lol

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
one of my highschool classmates does. He is nuts
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/profile.php?id=100001730143475

he burnt down his ex-gf's house while she was on vacation and her dad is a cop!! Hence why he is in prison

read this:
To my facebook:
New day, same place, & b.s. So much about me has canged, but i'm really the same. I had a dream that I was out for my 10th year Graduation reuniion from Claremore High. I was wearing a suit and a beannie cap. I was rich abd I saw a lot of people I haven't seen in years. One was Ashley Ballinger. And the guest speaker was Bill Clinton. Wierd!!! Anyway i have dreams all the time and usually i remember them, but i can't figure out what they mean. So if anyone has any ideas shoot me an answer. I am going to be a billionare and i will buy all of my loved ones what we never had. But it will be hard work, bt i am ready. So anyone out there who is reading this. be ready. The change is coming. I'm bringing it. The dawning of the age of aquarius. Anyway I sometime feel like i take life for granted and i just want you to know how i feel. Still looking for miss right out there and i'm growing a grizzly adams beard...well i gotta go time to waste, zombies to kill. blessed be... stoney

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He has to be an idiot anyway doing that and posting it on the
internet where everyone can see it he deserves everything he is getting ! From medium Security prison to maxium security !
Who hoo smart move dude ...:brick:

KillShot

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I thought it was rather odd when I saw a former classmate from grade school with a Facebook page, while he's serving time in Lawton for 1st degree murder. However, it's no longer online so I guess maybe someone found it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom