2nd Annual North Canadian Coyote Contest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2nd Annual North Canadian Coyote Contest
McLoud, OK
February 5th, 2011

1 to 3 Man Teams $100.00 Entry fee per team
Rules;
Must be called coyotes & bobcats
Coyotes and Bobcats count as the same
Tie goes to heaviest coyote (Team members decide on which coyote is weighed)
Boundryes are State Lines (Must hunt with Oklahoma State lines)
All members must hunt together no splitting up.
No trapping of coyotes or bobcats
Hunting hours will be official daylight to dark hours
Will have a Lie Detector test for the placing teams
If you are late for final check in you are automatically disqualified.
Check in will be an 1 ½ after official sunset hours

Payout is 100% less lie detector fee for 1st, 2nd(will pay 3rd if we have 10 or more teams register)
Will have side pots if you want to join.
Will meet on February 4, 2011 at 7:00 pm (not required)
Must be preregistered by January 29, 2011. Must call for registration or go to our website and register at northcanadiancoyotes.com.
Entry fees and side pots must mailed by January 29, 2011 (if you don’t want to show up to meeting. Please mail to 16745 SE 59th, Choctaw, OK 73020, or you can pay them at meeting night before. Meeting is only required if you have not paid for registration or side pots yet.

Meeting and Check in will be held at: NW Corner of Hazel Dell Rd & N. HWY 102 (Grey Barns)
Please Contact Marcus Radunzel @ 405-496-7851 for registration and questions

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what are the hunting date(s), all in one day, threw out a weekend etc...?? or should i just be patient and wait on the site...

WTF a lie dector test...is it to see if im somebodys baby daddy..are you going to have my wife and girlfriend there to surprise me...LMAO!!

im interested in this, how many teams showed last year...

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a one day contest. Feb 5th only.

We did that card system last year and some people did not show because of it. So we are going to the lie detector which the big contest use and see how it works and if we get a bigger turnout.

Last year we had 22 teams call and say they where coming or commented on it. But the day of the contest it called for rain (and did rain) and only had 7 teams register and pay the night before.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the Flyers ready and I am starting to mail them out. If anyone would like for me to mail one out to put up around their area please PM me with a Name and address and i will email or mail it to you. Thanks for helping in getting the word out.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do as well. If we have a good turnout next year will be a big deal. Already have a sponser to provide the food for a big feed for all hunters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom