has anyone used TDSA for training?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shot with Lance and Eric and both are GREAT people and are some shootin' fools. I have not actually taken one of their classes, but I feel very comfortable recommending it based solely off of the way they conduct themselves at the local matches.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I cant recommend their AP 1 handgun class enough.
I was a paying student many times over before I became associated with them.

I will never forget several distinct moments from that class; those times when the lightbulb finally goes on, and you "get it" ..

And Traxxis; if you werent hiding from me, youd have shot with me, too. ;)

Seriously though, come shoot some IDPA with us this weekend.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took the advanced combat pistol class level 1 from them a few summers ago. Great guys. VERY good instruction and tons of fun. It was worth every penny.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't actaully taken a class with them yet. I do know a couple of the guys out there, and I would reccomend classes based on simply knowing them. I'm hoping to make it out there for some training come springtime.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took urban rifle 1 and ap1 last year. Can't say enough good about their classes and training methodology. Hope to get a couple of classes in for the coming year.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they seem to have a good reputation ,,, we are planning on doing more than just the basic certification.

thanks

Taken their one day basic pistol class and advanced competition pistol class. Recommend them very very highly. Helped my shooting a lot! they treat you with respect an entertained all the questions i had.
I'd take a class with them any day.

-abajaj11

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is serious business and these guys are not only gifted teachers and great shooters in their own right, they are a hoot to hang out with! This is a great investment. Check out their guarantee and read some of the testimonials on their website.

Latest posts

Top Bottom