Free to Good Home: Young, Male Black Lab

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A buddy of mine had a black lab (or at least black lab dominant) show up at his house a couple of months back. "Found" posters lead to nobody trying to claim him. He's a good natured pup, gets along great with my buddy's small dog, their cat, and his kids. He loves to play, is a healthy, un-neutered boy, but his kids don't play with him enough and he needs more attention than he's getting. He showed up healthy and appeared that he had been taken care of. He has been treated for worms, but not given any shots. He appears to be about 1-2 years old, so looking into his 1 year shots and neutering might be something to strongly consider, especially the "snipping".

I'm not posting this for my friend's benefit, but for the benefit of the dog. My buddy is a hunter, 2A supporter, and a professional, clean-cut guy, he's good people. I have not seen this dog first hand, but have no reason to believe I've been given false information about him. Even still, if I have misrepresented the pup from the given info, I will accept full responsibility. The dog is located in Wilburton. My buddy said he will drive as far as Shawnee to deliver to somebody who really wants him, but if you have to drive to him and this dog is misrepresented, then let me know and I will compensate your gas tank for your troubles.

Here are some pics from 2 months ago when he showed up:
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

I have NiKatKimber's approval to post this and was recommended that I post it in here, rather than the classifieds. If you're interested in giving this boy a PERMANENT home for Christmas, then PM me for contact details. Please, if you're interested, make sure that he's something you really want and you have the means to take care of him. Just because he's free, doesn't mean you can treat him that way.

Thanks!

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm only going to bump this once, right now and never again. If nobody wants him, then nobody wants him and I don't intend on trying to make the General Discussion section a free classifieds area.

If you know anybody looking for a family pup, here he is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom