Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Default Red Dawn store in Moore?

this place was mentioned on another website. supposedly a prepper store. anybody been there? cant find anything about it online.
    MY OKSHOOTERS FEEDBACK

USPSA #A-73165
    SCSA #3194

Armed Security Guard / Private Investigator
    Licensed and Bonded

Beef Jerky Maker Extraordinaire

Default Re: Red Dawn store in Moore?

Probably Marks Firearms. He usually has some "Red Dawn" specials at gun shows.
    "I don't carry a knife because God invented silencers for a reason. Also, I'm not in a dancing gang who goes to "rumbles"." ~ Sterling Archer

"Shooting a gun is like being intimate with a woman. First, you inspect it to make sure it's clean. Then you grab it on the butt and jam the magazine in. If it doesn't fit, make it." ~ Stan Smith

97.3% Positive

Midwest City, not Moore:

http://reddawnok.com/index.htm

It was mentioned in a thread on this very forum about Maxpedition dealers.
    I don't know that she was as into it as I was, but I thought it was great.

Oh, that guy! He's great, I've known him for a couple years now, met him on an Israel tour. He will put together custom bug out kits, med kits, etc. just tell him what you want in it and he will do the rest.
    "I don't carry a knife because God invented silencers for a reason. Also, I'm not in a dancing gang who goes to "rumbles"." ~ Sterling Archer

"Shooting a gun is like being intimate with a woman. First, you inspect it to make sure it's clean. Then you grab it on the butt and jam the magazine in. If it doesn't fit, make it." ~ Stan Smith

97.3% Positive

Quote Originally Posted by Hump66 View Post
    Oh, that guy! He's great, I've known him for a couple years now, met him on an Israel tour. He will put together custom bug out kits, med kits, etc. just tell him what you want in it and he will do the rest.
    Is he the same "Gaylan" that used to own the Christian bookstore a few years ago? If so, you're right, he's a great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by gmar View Post
    Is he the same "Gaylan" that used to own the Christian bookstore a few years ago? If so, you're right, he's a great guy.
    Yeah that's him.

97.3% Positive

Patron

I was in there the other day. The place is small but he has a lot of stuff. Was shopping maxpedition stuff. Yeah, I'm seriously thinking of going "man purse". I'm fed up with trying to get a back pack to work in all situations and never could stomach with a fanny pack.
    "Half of writing history is hiding the truth." Cpt Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

Gabriel: "This thing is loaded?!"
    Gabriel's Mom: "Well it ain't no paper weight!"
    - From "Intelligence"

My Feedback Thread:
    http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?62054-Hawgman

Met these guys at a gun show and they seemed pretty good to go. It is nice to see merchandise in hand before ordering.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    H. L. Mencken

I just stopped by there an they have a lot of cool stuff. I talked to the lady working the counter and she said the just bought the store space next door and they're going to expand. Once they expand, they're going to have ammo, holsters and some other stuff like personal defense, canning and soap making classes, etc...

In the future, she said they may start carrying firearms.

If you get the chance, stop by there and check it out.

This may be a place to do some last minute Christmas shopping. They are right in my neighborhood.

A gun/ammo place in Midwest City that doesn't try to screw people would be a good idea. Someone should suggest to them that they open a range too.

How is Gun World still in business? It has to be a front for something else.

Lot's of good stuff and good prices for the most part too. Very friendly attitude!
    He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious.
    Sun Tzu