Red Dawn store in Moore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, that guy! He's great, I've known him for a couple years now, met him on an Israel tour. He will put together custom bug out kits, med kits, etc. just tell him what you want in it and he will do the rest.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, that guy! He's great, I've known him for a couple years now, met him on an Israel tour. He will put together custom bug out kits, med kits, etc. just tell him what you want in it and he will do the rest.

Is he the same "Gaylan" that used to own the Christian bookstore a few years ago? If so, you're right, he's a great guy.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in there the other day. The place is small but he has a lot of stuff. Was shopping maxpedition stuff. Yeah, I'm seriously thinking of going "man purse". I'm fed up with trying to get a back pack to work in all situations and never could stomach with a fanny pack.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just stopped by there an they have a lot of cool stuff. I talked to the lady working the counter and she said the just bought the store space next door and they're going to expand. Once they expand, they're going to have ammo, holsters and some other stuff like personal defense, canning and soap making classes, etc...

In the future, she said they may start carrying firearms.

If you get the chance, stop by there and check it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom