has anyone ever spotted a concealed weapon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all the talk about "printing" while carrying, I was wondering if anyone has ever been "made", or spotted someone else's concealed weapon. Just curious.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sat down for lunch with my mom and dad last month, and the lady at the table behind us(fortunately was someone I work with occasionally who knows our family) told me to pull my shirt down. Didn't realize the chair had snagged my shirt when I sat down :X

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't seen a gun, but have seen several people's holster clips where they try to hide them by putting a cellphone case in between the clips.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It really sucks for me because I'm pretty tall..(6'6") and most of my shirts cant cover me 24/7. I have to do a check about every 5 minutes. A contributing factor is my wife likes to shrink my shirts when washing em...

I would buy those TALL fruit of the loom shirts...but all those rapper people where **** like that, I don't wanna be mistaken as Paul wall. Ha

Latest posts

Top Bottom