anyone go to the gun show today at the fair grounds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was good. Alot of tables and alot of people. I seen some things that were way over priced, but I seen some good deals too. I bought two new Hogue grips for the ARs for $12.50 each. I seen some good prices on a few guns. I might go back tomorrow just to look around. I am needing a bi-pod for my 22.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got in for $5 with a coupon!

It was a lot of junk on the ends. Some way overpriced stuff in the middle. I did sell one of my encore barrels to a nice old veteran. Worth five bux to get out and look at guns. I enjoyed myself. Even got my hug from Mitch.

I offended a guy selling this for $275 used. http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Elite-10x40-Riflescope-Reticle/dp/B00008ZPJV

Apparently if I can get that good of a deal I should take it.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a good show,lots of people showed up around lunch time....sadly,I bought nothing since I have no money.

:ooh2:

Eric67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Admission was $6.
It was a much better show than the last few I went to around here. There are always a few crazies but all in all prices weren't too bad. SG ammo was there and has some good prices on stuff. 1K rnds Federeal 223 for $300.
It was well worth the six bucks I thought.

ghostrider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went right when they opened. I found an alice pack I needed for my old rig. Picked up some 45 magazines and a sling for my AK. I only got one box of ammo, didn't see alot of choices for ammo this time and my go to guy at Aztek Archery wasn't there this time. I had a good time though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom