Opinions on yildiz 12 GA under over shotgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know about the 12ga but I'm sure the difference between the 20ga and 12ga would not be much, I liked the one I had! stiff as all get out when I first bought it but it loosened up only reason I still don't have it I had gotten it so my girlfriend would shoot clays with me well don't have the girlfriend and I like my 12ga so didn't need another mouth to feed.

I'd purchase another if I needed another 12ga for sure. Later,

Kirk

S&W 10

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have much experience with a Yildiz (I've only shot two; a 20 & 410), but I haven't heard anything negative from those that own one or more. They seem fairly well constructed and the fit and finish isn't bad for an entry level double, but remember they are built on an alloy frame, which makes for a nice light weight field gun, although it may not hold up well as a high volume clay sport gun. For the average shooter/hunter it should be fine, lasting quite a while.
...just my .02...

You may want to check out this link...http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewforum.php?f=104&sid=4e1a824bc5ced2577fdff7993e7285c6

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dad has a 12 and a 20 that I've shot more than him. I like them a lot for the money, but I'm saving my pennies for a Browning or a Beretta. The 20ga is really a nice shotgun. I'd like to have one.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If someone is looking for their 1st O/U and they are not wanting to spend a grand or better. I don't see how you can go wrong with the Yildiz for the price.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's dad's 20ga. It was stiff at first, but it isn't bad now. Wood on this one is really nice. I helped him pick both of his and we had the Academy people pull two or three and we choose the best looking wood.

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Rifles_2ae51cea.jpg

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Rifles_cc80c5e9.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom